General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,665
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,015
I believe in living without any crown bro. You can consider me as your friend, mentor, and brother but not a ruler - the kings used to rule and hence I am not one of them. :ok2:
Just a fun pulling 🤣🤣 .. It's been long time bro we have fun with each other your always my friend cum well-wisher as a brother it won't change 🥳🥳🎉🎉

Happy Independence day wishes to you bro & all our community members 😎👍🤝

This isn’t fair bro 😂 already people are busy fighting about who gets the credits for Chandrayaan BJP or congress
And some people very busy fighting about the name itself like why Chandrayaan not Jaganyaan

And now u are creating new doubt within TataPlay customers and creating new fights 🤣
Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

That is a real down to earth attitude bro, our country needs the politician like u but unfortunately they believe in ruling only
A few parties encouraging well studied and attitude persons in their parties. But most parties encouraging loafers and studied loafers only. In DDF most intelligents are there. But not fit for nowadays politics. So Bapun bhaiya not go politics. Be with us in DDF 🙏

A few parties encouraging well studied and attitude persons in their parties. But most parties encouraging loafers and studied loafers only. In DDF most intelligents are there. But not fit for nowadays politics. So Bapun bhaiya not go politics. Be with us in DDF 🙏

Are You Referring To Weekend Parties Or Weekdays Parties???

I See Many Girls Only On Weekend Parties

Back
Top Bottom