General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,663
  • Views Views: Views 1,848,763
Its not scam brother. Special entry not available online till march 2024.

And i know without Special entry ticket you can't buy room at tirumala.

My group faced this issue but due to this we got Mukha Darshanam which is not going to expections in special darshan brother.

What Is Nukha Darshanam?

Please Explain

What Is Nukha Darshanam?

Please Explain
I guess Darshan from frant Enterance without entering temple.

We got darshan when Balaji I don't what exactly called as but its way better than Special Darshan.

Darshan pic attached.

nmpMC6H.jpg

Knowing that I will screw up on Day 1. My New Year's Resolutions starts from Sunday for me. Free to do anything until than.
I took the resolution to reduce 10 kgs by March and ended up having a pizza yesterday. That was quite relatable for me

I took the resolution to reduce 10 kgs by March and ended up having a pizza yesterday. That was quite relatable for me
I also took resolution to lose weight. I am planning to lose 5 kg in 6 months. I know if I do it too fast. I will fail. Meanwhile you can compensate the pizza by avoiding sugary products for few days.

I also took resolution to lose weight. I am planning to lose 5 kg in 6 months. I know if I do it too fast. I will fail. Meanwhile you can compensate the pizza by avoiding sugary products for few days.
5 kg can be reduced in 2 months easily bro

5 kg can be reduced in 2 months easily bro
I know. But I don't want to motivate myself. Otherwise I would be delaying. Forget about losing 5 kg. Will gain 10 kg next year by next year. Even that doesn't seems to be a bad thing. Maybe I am destined to become first yokozuna from India.

I guess in my circle i am the one who doesn't care for food or waight. Its just because limited food i am eating.

Since 15 years i am not crossed 60 kgs.

I don't believe in dieting fighting 👎

I believe in "
Kuchh na kha kar mar jaane se
Kuchh kha kar marna achcha hai" 👍

I guess in my circle i am the one who doesn't care for food or waight. Its just because limited food i am eating.

Since 15 years i am not crossed 60 kgs.

I don't believe in dieting fighting 👎

I believe in "
Kuchh na kha kar mar jaane se
Kuchh kha kar marna achcha hai" 👍
I wish you stay healthy bro . Yes we have seen that in the Food thread that you love to explore food . For me I am a foodie but after Covid, there are a lot of changes in my body like heartbeat starts to whistle up especially after any sports activity/ running. The energy levels have decreased. That's why at times I am not able to concentrate on the lectures as well. Therefore I am working on a good diet to stay healthy.

Back
Top Bottom