General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,663
  • Views Views: Views 1,848,763
An unfortunate incident. Rip 🙏🏻 . Star worship is good but doing such risky acts is not a wise thing
Look I am a fanboy too. But I am capable of taking rational decision. Here illiterates are maligning fanboyism specially down South. It's like they have some cult worshipping mindset. Not only they will forcefully watch a bad movie. They will attack everyone critical of it. Because it's from their idol. I even saw Chennai drowning. People being starved off food and water. While id*ots poured milk on a ridiculously big statue of an actor on his birthday during the floods. Just few months Vijay fans destroyed a movie theatre because they enjoyed the movie trailer of Leo.

Deadliest task. 👀
X3sdtOJ.jpg

He should've said get a life. My birthday is about me. Why be Abdullah in begani shaadi?

he said if you are really a fan then you should be accountable for your parents and family be responsible lead a happy life, work hard for it. don't waste time on others actors birthday rather lead a happy life . a fan leading prosperous life would be real respect towards a actor .

i have skipped other things which he said - only translated important things sadly , which the meme page didn't include in the post.

Last edited:
Another incident from South India where fangirls were trying to swim from Chennai to Seoul to meets BTS. Fanboyism and fangirlisn is a dangerous psychological phenomenon happening there. Government and schools must intervene before cultism goes to extreme levels.

Did anyone watch tv in black and white? How did it felt like watching it? Have you wondered about colors watching it?

Back
Top Bottom