General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,663
  • Views Views: Views 1,848,773
I think Star Sports is available through Hotstar. I haven't used in a long time. So can't remember. I use to directly watch matches on Hotstar. Anyhow you can't stream matches if Star don't have digital rights. About Cartoon channels. None of the Disney's cartoon channels like Disney, Disney XD, Disney Kids and Hungama TV are available. Nor is ETV Bal Bharat available. You can check the whole list of JioFiber's channel list on OnlyTech forum.
Can I watch all star sports and cartoon channel through hotstar please do reply I am. New to this things currently using ts and movig to jio air fibre please guide me how is pictures clarity of hd and sd channel compare with dth

Can I watch all star sports and cartoon channel through hotstar please do reply I am. New to this things currently using ts and movig to jio air fibre please guide me how is pictures clarity of hd and sd channel compare with dth
OTT discussion are not allowed here. Click on the thread link I provided above. We can discuss there.

Back
Top Bottom