General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,780,204
My PC is dead bro. I have only access through mobile phone and i do maximum of what i can do through it.
Good Evening Bhai...... Though it's not a Good News regarding depreciation of any Personal Gadget but a thought came in my mind that it's May be a Good Time for New PC as Navratri / Diwali Festive Season is Coming Near and You can really Pamper Yourself with a New PC.

Me? What about me?
As You depict Yourself as 'LNB' which capture Signal and Transmit with High Gain to us - I think as same Your personality and Knowledge of this Industry transmit to us with High Experiences and as it's sounds 'Jolly' - it's again reflect the Happiness to us. (Completely My Personal Opinion)

Good Evening Bhai...... Though it's not a Good News regarding depreciation of any Personal Gadget but a thought came in my mind that it's May be a Good Time for New PC as Navratri / Diwali Festive Season is Coming Near and You can really Pamper Yourself with a New PC.
I have an extreme machine bro and it has many great specs and i feel it is with fairly modern specs. I have built it on a Dell Vostro CPU back in 2015 and it works really well. Processor is Intel i5. Same year Generation but can surpass a latest one due to Samsung Pro SSD, Corsair RAMs etc.

I will have to spend a few lakhs to replace it or keep its parts instead for next PC.😂

None the less i called a local technician and turns out to be moisture issue.

All i can do to get a new like PC is format it. I have only upgraded it from Win7 to 10 during Windows upgrade program. Then it started showing inactivate copy and i purchased Win10 Pro OS so another Home to Pro upgrade. All these along with my work files left a lot redundant data. If all these can be properly cleaned up then PC can be even more amazing. I don't put the effort because it takes 5 seconds to boot still with this issue.

Being a PC Troubleshooter :geek: , I am always keen to know ... What was wrong (was it moisture alone ?) and how was it rectified ? Please share :idea:
Yes it was moisture alone and he rubbed eraser in RAMs and put it back. I cleaned the RAM myself but that didn't worked. Now i know what to try while troubleshooting myself.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock