General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,780,267
Rahulan Raj said:
Hi all DDF friends, good evening :) hw r ya going ??
cricket summer here and enjoying the weekend :)

Not having enough time with tv these-days :dodgy

:hello bro I'm SarfaRaZ fine here nd :wlcm back :hs:tup

Rahulan Raj said:
Hi all DDF friends, good evening :) hw r ya going ??
cricket summer here and enjoying the weekend :)

Not having enough time with tv these-days :dodgy

Gud Evening and well going anna ;) .. Wat abt u :huh hope gud :) ..

Eating Maggi Noodles...
Only "Hostel Wale" knows the importance of this 2min noodles...

ff74b48cd6c8518ba18c6e061999a59c.jpg

Time to start our own dth business. We will launch our dth with Sky dth like hardware, Tatasky like number of chs chs and Dishtv like packages.

We want to be future proof for 4K. So number of required transponder should be 50-60. So How much money do we need Bapun bro?

Sarkar said:
Time to start our own dth business. We will launch our dth with Sky dth like hardware, Tatasky like number of chs chs and Dishtv like packages.

We want to be future proof for 4K. So number of required transponder should be 50-60. So How much money do we need Bapun bro?

Just Thousand's of Crore's :p:lol:rofl .. Ready to Invest :huh .. Meanwhile Till now all dth's n/w not get any profit trying to reduce the loss :shy:s:nj ..

Sai Laxman said:
Just Thousand Crore's :p[emoji38]rofl .. Ready to Invest :huh .. Meanwhile Till now all dth's n/w not get any profit trying to reduce the loss :shy:s:nj ..
I am hoping that Vijay Mallia will finance us as he is having 7000 crore public money with him [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock