General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

here no one showing no Disrespect to Vikash Bro...Every old members know what he did at past(Whether good or bad) , here we are doing just leg pooling.. It's common b/w brothers... here we are doing little masti with Vikash bro...but we have full respect for everyone...

Last night or 2days Back, Shawl bro told I was the most frustrated customers in adtv section... Maybe , But I didn't protest against that ...I knew everyone was frustrated at that time , Even shawl Bro always Demanded lots of HD channels, Each and every member was frustrated due to non addition of channels for a long period but Shawl bro target me as I vote for 'NOTA'..
but I knew that Was just a "Mazak/Masti" ...nothing more than that.

Or Vikash bro, If you felt bad just because of the word,"Guess" I AM SORRY ...

Gobinaath said:
You know anything abt vikash bro brother here and his works :huh:huh ..

You completed only 35 days odd so here after a member of ddf ..

Check vikash bro profile before comment anything abt him here .. Don't forgot members and experts (excluding me) of ddf like vikash bro guiding yours to a gud dth to choose and still helping

yup, u are correct. I don't know anything about his works. Am a new member in this forum. Agreed.

well, my reply to jagan's post was for this single time. I saw that there and replied to Jagan's post 'i know what you mean by this'.

Nd the answer is OP bro's post #11716

"here we r asking Vikash Bro , and there Vikash Bro asking everyone "What is the real date of HD addition""

i don't intend to hurt anyone.

Gobinaath said:
You know anything abt vikash bro brother here and his works :huh:huh ..

You completed only 35 days odd so here after a member of ddf ..

Check vikash bro profile before comment anything abt him here .. Don't forgot members and experts (excluding me) of ddf like vikash bro guiding yours to a gud dth to choose and still helping

Anna it doesn't matter how many days he has completed. I better ask you to come out sometimes and look outside. We have seen outside and thus we are saying this. We wonder why such well known and credible person is doing such mean activities. Now it makes us to suspect everything OUR BROTHER has done so far. I don't want to drag this further. I support Jithin as we've seen what is happening.

I see here some members r trolling Admins & senior members ..its not good ...Respect administration & senior members ...If vikas bro said HD channels will be add tonight but not added ..so whats problem?? what wrong with that...Is vikas bro is owner of airteldth or technical stuff?? so why bleming vikas bro .....this forum is Genarel discussn for airtel dth he guess that channel would have been add but not added maybe will add after couple of days ....so chill guyz be mature ....watch those channel that recently added and wait for nxt addition

Vikas bro and all other senior members and administration bapan raz bro doing great job here ...we r thankfull ....My support with vikas bro

I m happy ...Admin made such a great forum for dth news and discussn ..helpfull ..i was sarching a forum like this ......now i got it

Again many many thanks Administration :) I m happy to part of this forum ...thanks

Vikas sharing information which he is getting... some time predictions become wrong. Don't blame him because of that. Mostly his predictions are correct. So support him for his work. We are a family. We support each other.

anilmampreth said:
Vikas sharing information which he is getting... some time predictions become wrong. Don't blame him because of that. Mostly his predictions are correct. So support him for his work. We are a family. We support each other.
I think you are not getting what is being discussed here... [emoji4]

thisisjagan said:
Anna it doesn't matter how many days he has completed. I better ask you to come out sometimes and look outside. We have seen outside and thus we are saying this. We wonder why such well known and credible person is doing such mean activities. Now we suspect everything OUR BROTHER has done so far. I don't want to drag this further. I support Jithin as we've seen what is happening.

To collect information from all the available sources inside or outside is not too mean and also to share the same here or there.Vikash Bro is the only genuine member sharing more info on Channel Addition front we all have to read him fully he got the Names right before anyone else and He also shared Airtel might Postpone Addition date.It happened last year too lots of addition dates missed but will be added sooner or later.

People are using same DP and it confuses us... Im unable to unlike a post. Is this feature disabled?

karan_hdl said:
To collect information from all the available sources inside or outside is not too mean and also to share the same here or there.Vikash Bro is the only genuine member sharing more info on Channel Addition front we all have to read him fully he got the Names right before anyone else and He also shared Airtel might Postpone Addition date.It happened last year too lots of addition dates missed but will be added sooner or later.
Oh I see... Tel me more bro... I want to know more...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock