General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Surya Bhandari said:
I mean if that happend its bad.....We should price their great work in this forum :) :) Anyway Leave it now ...Close this topic :)
Please edit your post. You have made a fake post that people are trolling admins and senior members.

karan_hdl said:
Don't know why you are so prejudical Forum rules doesn't say anything on this regard better Admins Mods please look into it and frame rules to deal with this Scenario.

But I personally feel its not wrong.

read my last post. I don't intend to hurt anyone. That's my first sentence.
And again u r asking why u r so prejudicial. 

Facts must be discussed
Leave it.

karan_hdl said:
What's wrong in collecting news from every available source and sharing here any forum rules against it??
If not its time to encourage people than to criticize & wait patiently for Additions.
Admins, there seems to be some misunderstanding here...

thisisjagan said:
Please edit your post. You have made a fake post that people are trolling admins and senior members.

I just post my opinion that i found nd seen seniour bro post......No need to edit and continue with this topic and argument ....all cool now ...so let it go plz

thisisjagan said:
Admins, there seems to be some misunderstanding here...

Already while we are talking about same issue Shawl bro asked not to talk and deleted the post why you are again raising the same issue learn your lesson.

Keep Outside as Outside.

Then copy/paste without valid source is wrong not to post the same news with your valid source.

Jithin91 said:
read my last post. I don't intend to hurt anyone. That's my first sentence.
And again u r asking why u r so prejudicial. 

Facts must be discussed
Leave it.

its better you talk gracefully towards others than pinpointing mistakes.Hope you won't raise issues like this again.There are number of other useful things can be discussed and done here.

karan_hdl said:
its better you talk gracefully towards others than pinpointing mistakes.Hope you won't raise this issue like this again.There are number of other useful things can be discussed and done here.

Just show me a single word which shows disgraceful towards others in my post..

Infact u have been disgraceful towards me by calling me prejudicial. Think before u post

Deepu Darling said:
here u go with free topup sms codes

News X -- ADD NX
Janam TV -- ADD TOPUP5599
Prameya  news7 -- ADD TOPUP5598
BTV News 24x7 --ADD TOPUP5597
VTV News Gujarthi -- ADD TOPUP5596

sent sms on 54325 from ur rmn.

puthuyugam channel also has free topup code can u tell me that plz

its a fault of airtel dth they are keep pushing addition dates look at the last addition 2 days late

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock