General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

thisisjagan said:
Oh I see... Tel me more bro... I want to know more...

What's wrong in collecting news from every available source and sharing here any forum rules against it??
If not its time to encourage people than to criticize & wait patiently for Additions.

I trust Vikash Bro News of 3 HD addition this week and My sincere wish for Jagan & Jithin bro not to criticise Vikash bro or anyone better to follow one forum than getting upset by seeing everything and talking against others works.

Hey guys so I am going to do an online recharge for infinity pack in a couple of days time, normally I do the recharge from the airtel website. Was just wondering can anybody tell me what are the benefits associated with doing such a big recharge (Rs. 5500) from other avenues such as Airtel App or PayTM etc (Cashback etc). Thank You. :)

to all those who saying we are disrespecting and trolling the admins and Senior members.. We are not trolling neither disrespecting admins and senior members. but the facts should be discussed.

Only we are discussing here is abt this single sentence..!

here we r asking Vikash Bro , and there Vikash Bro asking everyone "What is the real date of HD addition" 

try to understand what this means..

again with all respect to vikash bro i dont intend to disrespect you or hurt you. if this hurts u Sorry.

DJBhaiJaan said:
Hey guys so I am going to do an online recharge for infinity pack in a couple of days time, normally I do the recharge from the airtel website. Was just wondering can anybody tell me what are the benefits associated with doing such a big recharge (Rs. 5500) from other avenues such as Airtel App or PayTM etc (Cashback etc). Thank You. :)
One sec bro lemme grab the thread.

Edit :

Here you go... https://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?tid=154113

DJBhaiJaan said:

you can get Infinity pack for 5250 if its still available in selfcare.
login and goto change pack section - select 12 Months

check for a pack named "Infinity 12 Month ARP Rs.5500" this pack costs 5250 only. i don't know its still there or not. I can't check as am already on Infinity.

regarding CB you can get 50 cashback if you pay via Airtel payment bank.
don't know abt Freecharge and Paytm

Jithin91 said:
to all those who saying we are disrespecting and trolling the admins and Senior members.. We are not trolling neither disrespecting admins and senior members. but the facts should be discussed.

Only we are discussing here is abt this single sentence..!

here we r asking Vikash Bro , and there Vikash Bro asking everyone "What is the real date of HD addition" 

try to understand what this means..

again with all respect to vikash bro i dont intend to disrespect you or hurt you. if this hurts u Sorry.

Don't know why you are so prejudical Forum rules doesn't say anything on this regard better Admins Mods please look into it and frame rules to deal with this Scenario.

But I personally feel its not wrong.

thisisjagan said:
People are using same DP and it confuses us... Im unable to unlike a post. Is this feature disabled?

Yes disabled as members will misuse of it :k

thisisjagan said:
Surya bro, I don't know who's trolling admins here... You need to read all posts again....

I mean if that happend its bad.....We should price their great work in this forum :) :) Anyway Leave it now ...Close this topic :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock