General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Pending Tamil & Telugu HD channels will be added in next 72 to 96 hrs confirmation from my office Airtel higher official ;);)👍👍

#HaveABlast
Pending Tamil & Telugu HD channels will be added in next 72 to 96 hrs confirmation from my office Airtel higher official ;);)👍👍

#HaveABlast
till now nothing has happen

till now nothing has happen
It's not the problem with our source. Airtel is known to behave weird. Their news might be true but airtel would have postponed it just like they do every time.

Again don't expect from Airtel. They'll not add even in the next 2 months. May be we'll have the same conversation during Diwali and New year.

It's not the problem with our source. Airtel is known to behave weird. Their news might be true but airtel would have postponed it just like they do every time.

Again don't expect from Airtel. They'll not add even in the next 2 months. May be we'll have the same conversation during Diwali and New year.
okay bro hereafter no exception from airtel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock