General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Absolutely.
Not only PQ but also Huawei HD box having best Hardware also.
Can you explain more about it? I have the same box. Yes, the picture quality and audio quality is excellent. PQ is so sharp that you can slice butter with it. But the UI lag is annoying. I switched from old sun direct to Huawei hd+ is 2014 or so and felt sun direct's UI was very responsive than airtel's but poor quality UI.

Can you explain more about it? I have the same box. Yes, the picture quality and audio quality is excellent. PQ is so sharp that you can slice butter with it. But the UI lag is annoying. I switched from old sun direct to Huawei hd+ is 2014 or so and felt sun direct's UI was very responsive than airtel's but poor quality UI.
I am using it almost 6yrs. Still now no problem faced on yet. That's y I told it's having best hardware in it. I didn't mentioned anything on UI though I doesn't feel any lag in UI, yes there is lag in UI when they added Red Ribbon on some SD channels, UI lagging when Bat Updates came at midnight but most of the time no issue with UI.

When browsing the channel list fast, the scroll goes on and on even if I stopped pressing any button. Sometimes the selector will not jump fast to the next item in the list. There's a lag. Also, sometimes, button registers after a small delay more than usual. That's what I was mentioning.

I activated sports hd pack only 1229/ for 3 months 409/ month. Very good pack I get 42 HD channels some channels are not useful for me marathi and bangla hd. But I get hindi entertainment, hindi movies, kids, sports and infotainment, hindi news but most important I get 15 english news channels. I couldn't get those channels in d2h I paid 400+
I think i took good dission

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock