General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,180
Any 4K channel available on Airtel Internet tv?? Does it upscale normal HD channel to 4K?? How is the quality of HD channels??
4K channels available in Videocon 4K box and has better quality than Airtel in 4k/HD/SD. Videocon HD quality is amazing and I don't think any other DTH can match the same quality. When I was going to shift to Airtel, I used to wonder how will I get better HD quality than Videocon since it was picture perfect and after shifting to Airtel, I noticed it's picture quality is not upto the mark of Videocon. You can check other bros who agreed with me and who has shifted from Videocon 4k to other DTH including Airtel Internet Tv.

Is refer and earn still going on in airtel digital TV.
Guys please guide me as well proivide me the website. Suggest me good start up

@JanardhanTS Hi, are you working for Airtel DTH? From your previous post it appears you have knowledge of Airtel broadcast procedures. If so can you explain why newer HD stbs models like Cal-Comp have bad SD PQ compared to old HD+ STB. Is it rectified by firmware update or some middleware update? Earlier my Jabil STB also had low PQ, but now it has improved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom