General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

4K channels available in Videocon 4K box and has better quality than Airtel in 4k/HD/SD. Videocon HD quality is amazing and I don't think any other DTH can match the same quality. When I was going to shift to Airtel, I used to wonder how will I get better HD quality than Videocon since it was picture perfect and after shifting to Airtel, I noticed it's picture quality is not upto the mark of Videocon. You can check other bros who agreed with me and who has shifted from Videocon 4k to other DTH including Airtel Internet Tv.

Would you please stop posting same thing again and again everytime and let me tell you this is airtel thread and not the d2h thread so stop posting about d2h here and if you facing problems in PQ of airtel you can ask them for the replacement of your box and tell me one more thing have you ever seen the PQ of Internet TV Box or Huawei HD box they provide best of the HD Channels PQ. I am personally using Internet TV Box and it provides The Best PQ among all the boxes and also you are saying that you were using best HD box of d2h but in case of airtel you are not using the best box then how you can say that airtel has low PQ on HD Channels.

Last edited:
Would you please stop posting same thing again and again everytime and let me tell you this is airtel thread and not the d2h thread so stop posting about d2h here and if you facing problems in PQ of airtel you can ask them for the replacement of your box and tell me one more thing have you ever seen the PQ of Internet TV Box or Huawei HD box they provide best of the HD Channels PQ. I am personally using Internet TV Box and it provides The Best PQ among all the boxes and also you are saying that you were using best HD box of d2h but in case of airtel you are not using the best box then how you can say that airtel has low PQ on HD Channels.
yes that's right, I haven't seen Huwaei box HD quality and internet box PQ personally, will refrain from comparing them in future.

yes that's right, I haven't seen Huwaei box HD quality and internet box PQ personally, will refrain from comparing them in future.
Then how can you say that airtel has low HD Channel PQ?? First see the PQ on those boxes and then comment. Even Those HD boxes provides better quality with your d2h too. Even i have personally experience it by comparing the PQ with my neighbour box but can't say about d2h hd dvr box it may provide equal PQ as compared with adtv Huawei box..

Last edited:
Absolutely.
Not only PQ but also Huawei HD box having best Hardware also.

Just watched review of Airtel internet tv by Sharma ji technical, the review is one year old but he is saying that internet tv has buffering issues even 20 mb internet connection unable to play a video , is that so ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock