General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Please anyone reply to this 👇👇👇
Does Super Telugu Pack doesn't contain any Telugu HD Channels?? As per below image(old one) it contains 0 Telugu HD Channels. Any South/AP user with this pack please confirm it.

We are waiting for Gemini movies Hd channel from long time.. When it will be add in Airtel dth?
Airtel-Sun Deal renewed long back Sun distributes both Gemini Movies HD and Gemini Music HD but Airtel is not all interested in adding those 2 channels so there is very less chance of addition.

If you need all Tel HD channels i suggest to shift to other operator.

Tough time for Airtel DTH monthly prices will crash in coming days
Airtel's non mobile business under threat, courtesy Jio - ET Telecom
Kotak Institutional Equities said it would be difficult for Airtel’s DTH arm (Airtel Digital TV) to counter Jio’s combination of wired broadband and internet TV services and hold on to its home service users, although it expects DTH operator Tata Sky to be hit harder, given Airtel’s strength in the urban markets. Airtel did not reply to ET’s queries as of press time.

is it right time to shift from TS? already extended TS for one month which will now expire on 9 Nov.

is it right time to shift from TS? already extended TS for one month which will now expire on 9 Nov.
Depends on requirements.
Do check at the channel list of ADTV as you may miss some channels.
ADTV has the lowest price - performance ratio.

Depends on requirements.
Do check at the channel list of ADTV as you may miss some channels.
ADTV has the lowest price - performance ratio.

adtv fulfills my requirement...jio is holding my decision.... i should not be regretting very soon after spending 1500 on installation etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock