General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

I have just recharged my Airtel dth by 410 but in self care app account balance is still showing 0. Recharge completed successfully☹️
It is my first recharge of the dth after buying
Selfcare can take many minutes to reflect.

I have just recharged my Airtel dth by 410 but in self care app account balance is still showing 0. Recharge completed successfully☹️
It is my first recharge of the dth after buying
I have recharged few days back, encountered same problem then I came to know that it will take time to get reflected in Airtel.
It is not like other dth's.

Channels are working or not?
My last date is 24 October & as I’m new user, I want to change my base pack. For base pack change you have to recharge with min ₹100 so I have recharged but still showing account balance 0

My last date is 24 October & as I’m new user, I want to change my base pack. For base pack change you have to recharge with min ₹100 so I have recharged but still showing account balance 0
It might take 30 minutes to 2 hours for it to get reflected then you can proceed.

Self care & app takes time to update. Check in my account section of menu & if you have received the confirmation message on your RMN then no issue. It'll be updated in few hours.

I changed my basepack on Oct 13th due to lock-in-period should i compulsorily need wait for 30 days even though iam ready take ARP plan?? Or can i activate ARP plan right now?

I have not received any confirmation message on my mobile also from Airtel, I called customer care of Airtel and they were also clueless and created a ticket for my recharge and it took around 2 hr to get it reflected. They should resolve these issues, never faced such issues in Videocon and Reliance DTH.

Problem only started with new website. If you are using old version of airtel app the balance updates immediately.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock