General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Facing issues in adding / removing channels from last 4 days. I am always getting below error.
D2kabPd.jpg
Still facing this issue😤🤬, anyone facing same issue, let me know. 🤔

I am using multiple connection.
Stb 1 is normal sd box and stb 2 is hd box.
I want to convert 2nd connecton hd box to stb 1 and sd stb 1 box to stb 2nd.
Is it possible? Both stb runs diff packs
Plz suggest procedure

Enjoy highest number of news and devotional channels 🤣

XXmt83U.jpg
As per above snapshot few devotional channels are missing

Jyoti tv
Sai tv

Another question if a subscriber disconnect the dth airtel will take back the equipment such as dish antenna stb. Pls confirm as in caf form it is mentioned
Regards

Ramani

Nope they won't ask back, if subscriber wants to give it back, then they will take.
As per above snapshot few devotional channels are missing

Jyoti tv
Sai tv

Another question if a subscriber disconnect the dth airtel will take back the equipment such as dish antenna stb. Pls confirm as in caf form it is mentioned
Regards

Ramani

Nope they won't ask back, if subscriber wants to give it back, then they will take.
But airtel cc is saying once you put the termination request they will collect CPE. The reason for above query is currently my post pay phone and broadband is in Black custom plan. I am thinking of reducing the bill under 3k so other black fixed plan contains Dth as bundle

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock