General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

I was talking about TP excuse for Tata Play. Something interesting is my local cable company also took like a year to add MTV HD, and Colors Cineplex HD. Vh1 HD was already available. MTV Beats HD was rebranded MTV Indies HD I think. So I think Airtel needs to sign some renewed deal with Viacom. Or channels are getting as NTO 2.0 is in effect.
But bro some deal was definitely signed last year right else airtel would not had added Cineplex Bollywood and Cineplex hits...I am curious why in this deal they didn't consider the pending channels 🤔

Lcn nunber not showing and epg not showing when press any button of remote
Looks like something backend work happening

HlzPjZG.jpg
1xXoMy5.jpg
eBLvflL.jpg

Last edited:
Guys can someone help to find out the process to update the min 100 model software? I tried all method with code 2465 and 2585 but none working! My box is running on very old software even skip unsubscribe channels not present

Guys can someone help to find out the process to update the min 100 model software? I tried all method with code 2465 and 2585 but none working! My box is running on very old software even skip unsubscribe channels not present

Bro I think Traditional Method not working in Airtel Min 100 box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock