General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,569
today i called cc for some queries they told sun action and ktv :hd are coming within this month .... Happy it come true :tup:win;)

General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP,Issues and Channel R...

sundaresh said:
I am also telling about that one bro.I have activated this combo. It costs 60/month.

I am activated 45/month sun HD & sun music HD compo
e6262ffbafcb101a59b41d4d3d20231e.jpg

RE: General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP,Issues and Channel R...

jayanji said:
I am activated 45/month sun HD & sun music HD compo
Can you please let me know how you activated it. If it's via sms, please post the code?

General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP,Issues and Channel R...

ilikered said:
Can you please let me know how you activated it. If it's via sms, please post the code?

Mobile application , one click , in the month of July

RE: General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP,Issues and Channel R...

jayanji said:
Mobile application , one click , in the month of July
Ok, that's not working for me. Not sure why.

Looks like Airtel is sleeping,someone needs to give a wake up call to them :D :D :D
Now no hopes for Colors Infinity HD addition anytime soon :s :s

kumarvishwas said:
Looks like Airtel is sleeping,someone needs to give a wake up call to them :D :D :D
Now no hopes for Colors Infinity HD addition anytime soon :s :s

Bro don't worry adtv give the surprise,soon they will add the bunch of channel with include Colors Infinity HD:);),but till now rdtv not add the colors infinity sd channel:wall:wall:(:(:'(:'(

As per the latest confirmation from Nodal ofc 4-5 HD channels will be added within one month span..:ohya
But they didnt confirmed the names of HD channels as per rules..:s :s
But it is a very gud news as HD addition on the way.:tup

Back
Top Bottom