General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,147
karan_hdl said:
3 to 4 HD channels will be added soon its getting postponed that's it.Today I think we can expect HD addition wait till 8 expecting Good News!!
Any news ?

Last edited by a moderator:
DJBhaiJaan said:
Does anybody know if infinity pack works on dual connections as well? I have one hd (primary) and one sd connection and till now I got all the channels from my primary connection on my second one (except HD), but having activated infinity on my primary I am still not getting channels like neo sports etc on my second connection. [emoji17]

Query is not clear bro .. Pls tell it clearly I try to help you though I'm not a Infinity user but try to help you as per my infinity pack knowledge :) ..

Gobinaath said:
Query is not clear bro .. Pls tell it clearly I try to help you though I'm not a Infinity user but try to help you as per my infinity pack knowledge :) ..

Bro I have dual connection, one hd and one sd. I pay 240 for the second connection(sd) and it gets the same channels that I get on the primary connection except the hd channels. The plan that I choose is for the primary stb (hd). Till now I was a mega 58hd user so I didn't get channels like neo sports on either TVs but now I am on infinity so I was wondering if now I'll get all the sd channels in my secondary connection too (I am getting all on primary), which isn't the case. That's the issue. [WHITE SMILING FACE]

nithinricks85 said:
Any news ?

No news bro next week only might be Monday only next phase of Addition.

Surprise Addition tonight or before Monday in rare case!!

Let's see Finally when they will add next set of HD Channels... Airtel is so Lazy :)

DJBhaiJaan said:
Bro I have dual connection, one hd and one sd. I pay 240 for the second connection(sd) and it gets the same channels that I get on the primary connection except the hd channels. The plan that I choose is for the primary stb (hd). Till now I was a mega 58hd user so I didn't get channels like neo sports on either TVs but now I am on infinity so I was wondering if now I'll get all the sd channels in my secondary connection too (I am getting all on primary), which isn't the case. That's the issue. [WHITE SMILING FACE]

You need to call CC and activate Infinity SD Pack on your secondary connection... You'll still be charged 240 only. If you need to watch Sun channels, you need to activate a free topup... Cc will help

01cf43d521ee63ca32e63deb2468fbb6.jpg

DJBhaiJaan said:

Hope you got the solution bro from previous jagan thambi post :) ..

thisisjagan said:
You need to call CC and activate Infinity SD Pack on your secondary connection... You'll still be charged 240 only. If you need to watch Sun channels, you need to activate a free topup... Cc will help

Bro apart from the 240 I don't have to pay anything extra right? I just called the cc and he said that it is not possible to get infinity on sd secondary connection and that I have to buy another plan for it [emoji35] I asked to talk to a supervisor but he said not possible right now. Now I'll call cc again tomorrow.

EDIT: Ok I used self care to change the pack instead, was very easy. Thanks for your help bro. :)

Bro, please note that if you add any topup,basically you won't need any topup when in Infinity.. But If you activate services like Disney Stories, you won't get that in the other connection... Topups are to be paid separately...

Back
Top Bottom