• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,128
akshayprabhu said:
can be used on HD tvs also. display res to be set at 1080p

thanx bro i was also thinking the same thats why i asked

Last edited by a moderator:
NEED HELP. iam currently on Rs 99 Pack. Also with tamil regional addon RS 61 .so total cost is RS 160. Is there any pack which is less than this? I only need tamil channels.. Help

Airtel senior cc said that we can use android stb in all type of TVs but less features according to tv type. Cc said we can use this stb in crt TV to 4k tv

abhisek said:
NEED HELP. iam currently on Rs 99 Pack. Also with tamil regional addon RS 61 .so total cost is RS 160. Is there any pack which is less than this? I only need tamil channels.. Help
better to call cc and ask Tamil Super Topup 12 Months Pack, it will cost you around 180-200/annum

Sahil Nikhil said:
Airtel senior cc said that we can use android stb in all type of TVs but less features according to tv type. Cc said we can use this stb in crt TV to 4k tv

thats good bro i think hd users not going to miss any feature and as well as special content other than which is only avaliable in 4k formet

jayanthkillam said:
better to call cc and ask Tamil Super Topup 12 Months Pack, it will cost you around 180-200/annum

If i put Tamil super topup then also i have to recharge my base pack Rs 99 every month right?

jayanthkillam said:

Then they will said this pack not eligible for u and refuse to activate :k ..

Back
Top Bottom