General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,135
Airtel Internet TV, an Android TV-powered STB service launched: Here is all you need to know

here is the link
Airtel Internet TV, an Android TV-powered STB service launched: Here is all you need to know

Airtel has announced the launch of Airtel Internet TV, the launch of an internet based streaming service for the company. The Airtel Internet TV will be powered by Airtel STB which is powered by Android TV out of the box. The device is priced at Rs 4,999 and it will be exclusively available on Amazon along with 3 months of free Airtel DTH subscription. The company detailed that it will give free data up to 25GB for existing Airtel Internet users depending on their plans.

Airtel Internet TV, an Android TV-powered STB service launched: Here is all you need to know – tech4entire

Hi friends if I change my base pack to the My Plan 99 will I continue to get the Tamil life time free top ups that is still active in my account? Any help is well appreciated. Thanks in advance.

AirtelFan said:
Hi friends if I change my base pack to the My Plan 99 will I continue to get the Tamil life time free top ups that is still active in my account? Any help is well appreciated. Thanks in advance.

No bro you have to pay after you change to my plan 99,Lifetime pack will be removed and you have to Top up Tamil Pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
AirtelFan said:

Topup still available in package means its well & gud do check getting all the tamil channels or not .. if getting means then you can able to continue the topup upto they remove :)

Guys kindly no more guessing game in this thread. Though the informer is genuine due to Airtels laziness brings wrong image on informer. I think it's better to post in new thread with proper source. We waited with hope that K Tv :hd will be added before tomorrow. But now no chance of it. So kindly I think it's better to avoid posting about channel addition in this thread. Other members share your views on this....

Ashok L said:
Guys kindly no more guessing game in this thread. Though the informer is genuine due to Airtels laziness brings wrong image on informer. I think it's better to post in new thread with proper source. We waited with hope that K Tv :hd will be added before tomorrow. But now no chance of it. So kindly I think it's better to avoid posting about channel addition in this thread. Other members share your views on this....

Exactly like my mind voice :tup .. so that only i stopped posting channel additions info here though its geniune one too :) ..

Back
Top Bottom