General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

I am Interested to opt for Multi TV connection..
Now please let me know..
1. whats the price of 2nd connection( My 2nd connection will be a SD connection)
2.my Base pack is Val Prime all Kids and I need my plan-99 for my 2nd Connection. is it possible?
3. if yes, then what will be the monthly charge for 2nd connection.
4. If I need , can I terminate my second connection?

A couple of days back I saw an ad on adtv saying ₹599 for secondary SD connection. Usually the secondary connection package is same as the primary one or lesser, but I don't think it can be a bigger pack than primary. The monthly price for secondary SD connection is 240 (If you are paying higher than ₹285 on primary connection). For people who are paying less than 285 the cost for secondary connection is ₹200. I think the secondary connection can be terminated. ( Would suggest calling CC once to confirm all this though).https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/airtel-second-connection-hd-monthly-plan-price-200.93769/
https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/airtel-second-connection-hd-monthly-plan-price-200.93769/

Last edited:
2f2a7995f1cfa808f665dafae90075c9.jpg
6aab5f8b387720162de63107f7a4f792.jpg
8c0bab4e62a417cec64102a2d8be7d27.jpg

thanks for the recovery and new look of the forum
any new HD channels in airtel this weekend.
waiting for sun network channels

Secondary can be split. That is when you have multi connection, you have same customer ID. When you want to terminate, they will just split it.

Then it's up to us to use it with a dish. When you want it back, just merge it back.

I think it's possible to activate higher pack in secondary connection... May be a bug.

When there was no Infinity Monthly pack, CC was able to activate Jackpot on my secondary connections, which was 777, but Infinity was only 700.

Secondary can be split. That is when you have multi connection, you have same customer ID. When you want to terminate, they will just split it.

Then it's up to us to use it with a dish. When you want it back, just merge it back.

I think it's possible to activate higher pack in secondary connection... May be a bug.

When there was no Infinity Monthly pack, CC was able to activate Jackpot on my secondary connections, which was 777, but Infinity was only 700.
Bro, can i use secondary connection to some other location if i have the dish?

Bro, can i use secondary connection to some other location if i have the dish?
Yes you can... I have four connections at different homes [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]. Only thing they'll check if the connections are in same name and address. If so, simply raise a request to merge.

CC won't do it simply. You have to Escalate... And after merging, you will have issues for first 2days.

You need stb and vc number of all the connections to merge.

I'm unable to merge 5th as only 4 is allowed. [emoji23]

Airtel Website Wrong Plan Showing in Long Duration Pack.
Economy Sports & Family Plus Price are Same shown
qRTlND4.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock