General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

It's good if it's working now. In case you have to replace it, my HD stb was replaced for ₹150 only because I am on infinity pack even though it was 4 years old.

it's working now..
am on warranty period itself bro. so do i need to change. CC already told tomorrow technician will replace the stb. after that only it started working.
what's ur opinion bro's..
@iphifi

it's working now..
am on warranty period itself bro. so do i need to change. CC already told tomorrow technician will replace the stb. after that only it started working.
@iphifi

Hmm replace Could be better bro

Ur under warranty then utilize it

But make sure it's fresh piece

Last edited:
it's working now..
@iphifi

If chance is there that STB is damaged. Then insist on replacement. Also make sure you are using original adapter only.

Airtel needs to increase the channels count in hdmypack like 10 hd, 25 hd, 40 hd
instead of 3hd,10hd & 22 hd but doubt whether they ll do it.

Last edited:
Am happy with the hd channels count in adtv but just want the hdmypack to be flexible & reasonable. Tata sky is costly for me. Doesn't 4 hd for Rs 80 looks like too much? Instead it would be better & reasonable if they provide 10 hd channels for Rs 80.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock