General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,764
  • Views Views: Views 4,013,837
Iam in south max HD pack , before 2days back ciniplex HD removed from my account. Iam called cc , they replied channel not in your package.... Anybody help..

I think the delay for NXT Tamil is due to LCN only. Since Zee, Sun and Vijay channels are at top spot (750 -760), while they allotted Colors NXT at 778 (far from high TRP channels). So they may be demanding a LCN near to Sun or Vijay Tv. I hope they will move Puthuyugam to other LCN and add Colors NXT in that LCN

I think the delay for NXT Tamil is due to LCN only. Since Zee, Sun and Vijay channels are at top spot (750 -760), while they allotted Colors NXT at 778 (far from high TRP channels). So they may be demanding a LCN near to Sun or Vijay Tv. I hope they will move Puthuyugam to other LCN and add Colors NXT in that LCN

I don't think that's the case bro :no

Look at Cineplex HD (from Colors Only) it is situated after Hindi FTA Channels almost 10 LCNs away from where Cineplex is present

Another example is SSS 1 & 2 HD. Both are located far away from Star Sports channels and situated after a low TRP Channel DD Sports

Maybe NXT is delayed because of LCN but Airtel hasn't added any other channels in the meantime other than 7S Music. Surely Lakshya TV isn't delayed because of LCN problems

I think the reason for delaying is something else.

Back
Top Bottom