General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,764
  • Views Views: Views 4,013,938
Friends , what's d current price for new connection with airtel hd box with minimum package of rs 99 plan + 2 free regional topup + all hd channels for one year as per todays selfcare update. Please help
I don't think you can take new connection with 99 pack! Minimum is around 1300 for HD box and you get validity of 45 days. After this, you can change your pack as you need if these offers (bugs) are still there!

Wait for some hrs. Else tried 2nd method via 12150 by calling

That is what i tried in February 2016 :em

I will change RMN via Dealer if this doesn't work out . Dealers can change RMN immediately

Bro via Selfcare Can One change the two free regional top ups & his base pack :huh

The Current RMN was stolen . So that option is out then .

@Gobinaath bro I sent New <new RMN> to 54235 via an airtel number which is not linked with my dth account. Will they still call :huh

Last edited:
That is what i tried in February 2016 :em

I will change RMN via Dealer if this doesn't work out . Dealers can change RMN immediately

Ok bro :)

Bro via Selfcare Can One change the two free regional top ups & his base pack :huh

Yes bro ;)

@Gobinaath bro I sent New <new RMN> to 54235 via an airtel number which is not linked with my dth account. Will they still call :huh

May or mayn't be bro :)

Last edited:
7uwzk1.jpg

FX HD scroll for shutdown

Back
Top Bottom