General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,269
Hi, am using ROI max HD pack & south max standard pack, can i Change to ₹99 base plan with max HD as add on.. CC is saying i need to take one regional pack which wl cost ₹61 and its compulsory (plus i wl anyway take Max HD) , which wl add up and make my base paln ₹160. Is it really required to take regional topup with 99 pack.. i only wach HD channels . Or is there any cheeper Base pack in wich i can add max HD, i dont mind going for long duration base pack if its Cheeper. Please help and advice
You don't need to take the regional addon with 99 pack. It's not mandatory. Just ask the CC to change your base pack to 99 and tell them you will add the regional pack later. In fact, you can add two free regional packs from self care.

Hey bros- got a small doubt with my ADTV. Using HD HEVC STB. When I go for manual scanning of channels, it always fails. What is the reason? I'm not facing any problem due to this though, but was used to doing this during RDTV :blush: Any idea how may I do the same in ADTV HD STB? Using Technicolor with new UI.

Hi, am using ROI max HD pack & south max standard pack, can i Change to ₹99 base plan with max HD as add on.. CC is saying i need to take one regional pack which wl cost ₹61 and its compulsory (plus i wl anyway take Max HD) , which wl add up and make my base paln ₹160. Is it really required to take regional topup with 99 pack.. i only wach HD channels . Or is there any cheeper Base pack in wich i can add max HD, i dont mind going for long duration base pack if its Cheeper. Please help and advice
Bro PM me. I'll tell you a trick, may be it'll work for you. It worked for me

Dear all

today i have called cc for change my plan 99 pack, but they is saying compulsary subscribe one paid topup(61rs) what i to do

Dear all

today i have called cc for change my plan 99 pack, but they is saying compulsary subscribe one paid topup(61rs) what i to do
Damn... if this is a change done by them, then its bad news. Anyway other bros may help in this case, if there is a way. Did you try writing to Nodal?

Dear all

Tell them u got region pack offer in Airtel app so don't activate normal pack then they'll accept make urself as upper hand in conversation ;);)

Damn... if this is a change done by them, then its bad news. Anyway other bros may help in this case, if there is a way. Did you try writing to Nodal?

Nothing change buddy actually it's a legal process of activating one regional paid topup with my plan 99

Actually what we're dng is unofficial ;)

No i think it is still on.just base pack 99 is still activating.
Is it rule/compulsory that we must active any regional pack/additional pack with base pack 99?Don't know this rule.

Back
Top Bottom