General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,388
Arsh bro any addition removal

You have received several warnings, a ban, and also I PMed you earlier not to spam daily.I have been noticing the return of addition questions from your side.Few more 'spam posts' and their will be action :ok:

As conveyed earlier " WHEN SOMEONE HAS AN UPDATE THEN THEY WILL UPDATE"

Why you can't post any useful things or healthy discussions instead of asking same thing regularly...? We're not saying to close your ID. Just avoid this type posts..:ok: Hope you understand .
Saj bro he (sandy) is more than expected channel addition of adtv.but now a days adtv lazy of new channel addition(both SD and HD channel).

@sandy bro

As said by @Basil & @Saj 007 bros by asking daily nothing going to change imo

@Arsh bro and many more bros are there here without asking anybody they are giving exclusive updates so pls stay here follow our forum u get the answer one day :)

but now a days adtv lazy of new channel addition(both SD and HD channel).

Yeah but that doesn't meant everyday asking the same question repeatedly :)

Saj bro he (sandy) is more than expected channel addition of adtv.but now a days adtv lazy of new channel addition(both SD and HD channel).
Read this, then you understand why I said it .

Why you daily asking about it ...? It's a kind of spamming. If he gets any news he'll update here.

@Arsh bro and many more bros are there here without asking anybody they are giving exclusive updates so pls stay here follow our forum u get the answer one day :)

Correct bro.Even if something is not 100% confirmed Arsh bro always update here.Asking again and again will not change things and moreover if we let him keep asking again and again then other newbie members might start doing the same.

Back
Top Bottom