General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,466
Replaced my old SDB. Here are the few snaps of new SDB's UI.

Liked the new UI very much. It is very fluid and the transition also very fast. Booting time is also reduced..
Pics_Art_01-12-03.17.28.jpg

IMG_20180112_082031.jpg
How much cost?

So is it confirmed that HD to HEVC upgrade is free with only visiting charge? Even ilikered bro was only charged Rs.150 when he replaced HD with HEVC. Maybe by year end Airtel will convert all HD channels from H.264 to HEVC.

Replaced my old STB. Here are the few snaps of new STB's UI.

Liked the new UI very much. It is very fluid and the transition also very fast. Booting time is also reduced..

The flextronic HEVC HD STB (which I got 10 days back with the new connection) doesnt have this menu. what make is it? Did you specifically ask for this STB or you got it just like that?

I am planning to get the hero HD STB of our old connection with a HEVC box and would prefer to go with this newer hardware. Please advise how you managed to get this new hardware?

The flextronic HEVC HD STB (which I got 10 days back with the new connection) doesnt have this menu. what make is it? Did you specifically ask for this STB or you got it just like that?

I am planning to get the hero HD STB of our old connection with a HEVC box and would prefer to go with this newer hardware. Please advise how you managed to get this new hardware?

As my old STB got repaired i have asked for new one. They told me there is no HD box as of now.we will update once available. But still after 7 days they keep on telling no HD box available. So i harshly asked why even after 7 days there is no HD box. They immediately fixed this new one. I think as there is no HD box available at that moment i got this one.

Is it possible to upgrade from Huawei hd + stb to hevc one? And does hevc box improve quality of audio and video?

Back
Top Bottom