General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,497
How schedule recording in airtel hd box(hevc technicolor) , no guide provided by airtel or manual. On their its all about dvr.

I just phoned airtel cc, They said we are not like others, we checking & testing HD channels what we do is right; some other operators doing it to grow numbers of HD channels for popularity, we nicely check & test the quality & sound, & we are very famous for providing all HD channels with Dolby sound, except1-2, others operators provides maximum HD channels but not provide perfect Dolby sound in them:smile:

I just phoned airtel cc, They said we are not like others, we checking & testing HD channels what we do is right; some other operators doing it to grow numbers of HD channels for popularity, we nicely check & test the quality & sound, & we are very famous for providing all HD channels with Dolby sound, except1-2, others operators provides maximum HD channels but not provide perfect Dolby sound in them:smile:
..CC transfer my call to field team

ADTV Should also consider the ground level demand for HD Channels not just by their own team

Hey bros, I would like to know the difference between these channels- since the group already has one channel and they launch another one, what is their USP for the second channel, is it only what I have mentioned below or something else?

Star Movies and Star Movies Select:
Star Movies Select screens movies with only one interval, and will not be premiere movies, but a bit old movies since premier would demand many ads.

Movies Now and MN+ Gold Class:
Same with MN+ Gold Class, this will be a bit older movies with lesser ads- or does this provide more premier and new movies?

I'm trying to select between one of these two HD Packs, hence asking:
Eng Mov 4hd: Star Movies HD, Star Movies Select HD, MN+ HD, Sony Pix HD
English Movies 4hd: Star Movies HD, Zee Studio HD, Movies Now HD, Romedy Now HD

Hey bros, I would like to know the difference between these channels- since the group already has one channel and they launch another one, what is their USP for the second channel, is it only what I have mentioned below or something else?

Star Movies and Star Movies Select:
Star Movies Select screens movies with only one interval, and will not be premiere movies, but a bit old movies since premier would demand many ads.

Movies Now and MN+ Gold Class:
Same with MN+ Gold Class, this will be a bit older movies with lesser ads- or does this provide more premier and new movies?

I have both these topups bro :);)

Meanwhile the difference is between select & ordinary Channels is

Yes as u said above in addition to that select & mn+ channels 90% contents are documentary , famous people biography , oscar winning movies etc...

Ordinary Channels less contents like this though I like both so subscribe both ;);)

SM is best for blockbusters in family, action, superhero, animation, comedy type movies.
SMS and MN+ is for analatyical, biographical and drama type movies.
RN is for chick flicks and comedy.
Zee Studio is for blockbuster action and comedy movies.
Pix is for latest action movie blockbusters.
Movies Now is good for action and mythological movies.

Thanks a lot @Gobinaath & @iphifi bros :win:
Today I got SMS that "ACQ ADV magic ROI HD 3M will be renewed from 06-FEB-2018 at monthly rental of Rs 93/-"
Does this mean it will not be DBR, but an Upfront deduction of Rs 93? I do not have balance in my account (and neither do I wish to continue with magic HD). What will happen in such case? I think, as explained by @Gobinaath bro earlier, the TopUp will continue, but wont be able to view Magic HD Channels.

Is it better to call CC on 05-FEB-2018 and deactivate this TopUp instead?

Thanks a lot @Gobinaath & @iphifi bros :win:
Today I got SMS that "ACQ ADV magic ROI HD 3M will be renewed from 06-FEB-2018 at monthly rental of Rs 93/-"
Does this mean it will not be DBR, but an Upfront deduction of Rs 93? I do not have balance in my account (and neither do I wish to continue with magic HD). What will happen in such case? I think, as explained by @Gobinaath bro earlier, the TopUp will continue, but wont be able to view Magic HD Channels.

Is it better to call CC on 05-FEB-2018 and deactivate this TopUp instead?

Same as i told earlier bro

If u don't want the topup means better to deact instead of stays in ur account :)

No pblm if u don't have amount in ur account though if ur recharge then it must be dbr 3.1/day as per my knowledge. I don't think it's upfront

Though @iphifi bro will clarify regarding upfront :)

Back
Top Bottom