General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,466
For my Magic HD, after initial 3M free viewing period, DBR happened for 1 day (Rs 3.1) and since now my balance has gone below the DBR value, the entire magic HD TopUp has vanished from MyAirtel App "My Package" tab. Does this mean they have deactivated it? (Channels have stopped too)
Confirm with adtv cc once :)

Can we remove all additional topups (paid) and only keep 99 plan? (and the other free topups which are configured)

Bro, I was talked by the field team:smile:

2 HD Space still vacant created a month back,So there is good Chance before talking about all the pending channels that two slots will be definitely filled for sure it might happen within this month.

Credit & praise are different

Yes offcourse

But as a dth every user as a user no partiality should be there i didn't see any partiality in TS or ADTV

Yes as u said it's a partiality moreover its a politics in business i never accept that

Finally still ur using adtv :)

Not a praise me too don't like monopoly but I am not convinced is it really a monopoly or due to technical constraint they were resisting to add competitor channels and that conclusion might be reached at the end of this new four TP Channel additions in SD.Let's see otherwise I stop giving Praise.

Mixed feelings last year by this time from 15 to 55 HD now 65 HD channels really miss SD but pretty happy to be using Airtel Internet TV and as Airtel isn't in such a hostile relationship with Zee so expecting those channels soon so hoping & waiting and will wait longer.

Not a praise me too don't like monopoly but I am not convinced is it really a monopoly or due to technical constraint they were resisting to add competitor channels and that conclusion might be reached at the end of this new four TP Channel additions in SD.Let's see otherwise I stop giving Praise.

Mixed feelings last year by this time from 15 to 55 HD now 65 HD channels really miss SD but pretty happy to be using Airtel Internet TV and as Airtel isn't in such a hostile relationship with Zee so expecting those channels soon so hoping & waiting and will wait longer.

We have to lose something to gain something that's what I can say

Else we have to change dth yearly ones though u can afford for that then no matter but no dth is gud everyone as it's own pros & cons :)

Thanks

We have to lose something to gain something that's what I can say

Else we have to change dth yearly ones though u can afford for that then no matter but no dth is gud everyone as it's own pros & cons :)

Thanks

Airtel is good in certain aspects like adding certain Free Preview Channels faster like Star Channels & International Channels.

For Zee Tamil HD delay we have to blame ZEEL only.

Back
Top Bottom