General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,167
If I want to exchange my old HD box which I have purchased in 2011 is in active mode is it possible. If yes whom may I have to contact. Please help me.

If I want to exchange my old HD box which I have purchased in 2011 is in active mode is it possible. If yes whom may I have to contact. Please help me.

Why you change your Box while running perfectly I don't think they swap your box without break down but better contact CC For your satisfaction.

Guys !! Anyone know when was the last time that ADTV tested the channel for many days/weeks ??

It's been the 3rd day of testing D Sports HD & Jeet HD. So, I just wanted to know if the same thing happened in past.

Guys !! Anyone know when was the last time that ADTV tested the channel for many days/weeks ??

It's been the 3rd day of testing D Sports HD & Jeet HD. So, I just wanted to know if the same thing happened in past.
Tonight or tomorrow night addition confirmed bro

As far I know, Airtel has never tested channels for even 1 day. Only last year they tested channels for few days because it was a new tp.
Don't know why they are testing for such a long time in old tp??? Hope that it will be added tonight along with other 14 SD channels as posted by one of the member here.

Back
Top Bottom