General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,093
If I'm not wrong as per my remberence some tamil Channels added in adtv on the occasion of diwali & tamil new Year previously
May be some times but not every year. Mostly malayalam channels addition only happening in their festive seasons.

Last edited:
guys i have an issue.. sometimes when i switch on the dth several lines are showing on tv.. it will be fine after i restarted the tv and dth by switching on..

is this a problem from hev set top box

guys i have an issue.. sometimes when i switch on the dth several lines are showing on tv.. it will be fine after i restarted the tv and dth by switching on..

This can be the issue of TV or STB. Whenever you face this issue, just switch off STB only. If still the lines appears, problem is with TV.
If possible, post some pics.

Happened with me too yesterday for first time. Definitely an Airtel STB issue.
Never happened with Tata sky before.

for me self care(not even able to login) and app not working..any idea?
Mee too facing this issue from today morning.
I'm facing the same issue for the past 4 days ever since I raised a complaint to airtel cc with the screenshots of my self care account, airtel app data regarding my airtel broadband plan. They seemed to have purposefully blocked all access to my self care accounts except for paying the bill. And I extensively depend on my airtel self care account for my managing my Digital TV connection, Broadband, Prepaid SIM and airtel payments bank :wall::wall::wall::wall: For a mistake on their part I'm suffering with all my connections with airtel :cf:

Any update for ZEE KANNADA HD channel for airtel ?

& UDAYA HD also ?

Nobody not interested in kannada regional HD channels in leading network airtel ?

Back
Top Bottom