General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,167
what are you expressing here? I think no one rule of community forum is say something constructive or helping else shut up!
First mind your language Mr. Igloo. You cheap mentality people don't have any right to blame Airtel or spread negativity about Airtel. If you don't want Airtel service, you just leave instead spreading negativity.

You may proceed. No need to express your frustration here. 😂
Sandyaks bro Surya anand bro does not said anything wrong. Everyone have different kind of need. He is a south customer and Airtel Lagging many South HD channel, so he express his thought. Nothing wrong in it.He is not insulting Airtel. Try to be polite with others.
what are you expressing here? I think no one rule of community forum is say something constructive or helping else shut up!

Bro your thought is 100% Right. But remove shut up word. It make this post little harsh.

Last edited:
First mind your language Mr. Igloo. You cheap mentality people don't have any right to blame Airtel or spread negativity about Airtel. If you don't want Airtel service, you just leave instead spreading negativity.
First i never said you any thing cheap. I just reminded the rules of forum. Secondly even if you take personally its a lot better than making fun of other people.
Also who are you to decide who stays here and leaves. Your post confirms partisanship towards Airtel.
I do use Airtel and definitely have all rights to discuss its negative and positive.
If people can celebrate buying a new connection here (by opening a new thread and posting pics) , they certainly can express their displeasure about that same co and vent about leaving it.

Previously I never said directly but was reminding rules however now that you are asking me to leave I saying directly
Shut up!

First i never said you any thing cheap. I just reminded the rules of forum. Secondly even if you take personally its a lot better than making fun of other people.
Also who are you to decide who stays here and leaves. Your post confirms partisanship towards Airtel.
I do use Airtel and definitely have all rights to discuss its negative and positive.
If people can celebrate buying a new connection here (by opening a new thread and posting pics) , they certainly can express their displeasure about that same co and vent about leaving it.

Previously I never said directly but was reminding rules however now that you are asking me to leave I saying directly
Shut up!
Now. It's getting personal. Keep shouting here. Dogs are born to do that.

Let the admin n mod decide who is going personal.

Calling someone to shut thy mouth when you making fun of others
or
Calling them cheap mentality and dog and telling two members to leave this site.

Back
Top Bottom