General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Hi all,

Ive been nudged in my home about svbc2 on airtel dth platform, any idea when they are going to add it? any useful info regarding that will be great.

Hi all,

Ive been nudged in my home about svbc2 on airtel dth platform, any idea when they are going to add it? any useful info regarding that will be great.
bro me to waiting but airtel not adding two tamil devolution channel like Sai tv and svbc 2 tamil .I am waiting for this channels in airtel dth platform :cautious:

(FREE SERVICES 1M will be deactivated from your account on 24-SEP-2018.To keep viewing the channel, call 12150 from your Airtel number )
I got this message today, I'm new customer to Airtel dth, at that time my offer is 2 month free service then what is the meaning of this message?
If any one got the same then please confirm

dear all,

ZeeTamilHD Preview period ended, so any body knows ZeeTamilHD free topup code pls ping me
No Free Topup Available. You Need To Subscribe This Channel Separetly or If This Channel Available Your HD package then only you can get this channel.

My InternetTV remote is draining the batteries very quickly( 4 to 6 days). Sometimes it doesn't respond to the keys pressed so i need to resinert the batteries in order to work.

STB is still under warranty, so will i get free Remote replacement? otherwise how much and how to get new remote.

(FREE SERVICES 1M will be deactivated from your account on 24-SEP-2018.To keep viewing the channel, call 12150 from your Airtel number )
I got this message today, I'm new customer to Airtel dth, at that time my offer is 2 month free service then what is the meaning of this message?
ITV services will be removed from your account. It is given for 1 month only.

I got also I kids and I music and devotional service. It removed now. But my free pack still till 14 Oct

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock