General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Oof I had to login back here again for this new damned TRAI rule! I have My pack of ₹99 and Bengali pack which costs ₹65 or something PM, that's all I use. What will be the changes after this TRAI rule?

RE: General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any help and Channel Requests

I have one doubt. anyone clarify me. if there is a power fluctuation, whether it affects the STB. Iam using stabilizer for my TV so there wont be no problem but i directly connected my STB to plug point. Whether it may cause a problem in STB????
i news add channel telugu adtv

Can all DTH give access to all channels to all customers for 2,3 days(till 31st dec).
And then ask them to choose their choice of channels after watching the content and clarity etc.

Can all DTH give access to all channels to all customers for 2,3 days(till 31st dec).
And then ask them to choose their choice of channels after watching the content and clarity etc.
Only, on Dec 29 we will know if it will be smooth transition or total blackout.

Only, on Dec 29 we will know if it will be smooth transition or total blackout.
TRAI has already said that it'll not be complete blackout on 29 Dec. DPOs have to inform the customers 1-2 days before so that from 30 dec everyone will get channels of their choice.

I don't know what will happen but m sure enough I need to pay more for my current package as well as multi TV as I have 2 multi connection in airtel dth

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock