General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,116
I would like to know is there anyother way that we can add regional free add on apart from selfcare? My regional pack got removed when unsubscribing other top up

My existing plan expires in the middle of January. I want to change the basepack because it is expensive. But if no new plans are announced by the time my plan expires, I have no option but to choose an existing plan right? Is there any other way?

Also as per new TRAI rules there will not be any basepacks anymore correct? Only fixed 135 + GST basepack with 100 channels.

My existing plan expires in the middle of January. I want to change the basepack because it is expensive. But if no new plans are announced by the time my plan expires, I have no option but to choose an existing plan right? Is there any other way?

Also as per new TRAI rules there will not be any basepacks anymore correct? Only fixed 135 + GST basepack with 100 channels.
Responded in the other thread. Continue in the same plan until the new packs are announced or until airtel makes a call to you.

Gobinath bro. any chances of new Tamil channels addition in airtel before 31st Jan? please share .

i have a question if total no. of FTA channels around 3 hundred and we are not interested them and we are free to choose our own pack, trai forced us to take dd channels and paid for them to DTH and MSO. what is benefit for FTA channels broadcasters, who will see this FTA content and why we will pay for this so it means they will shutdown soon. because they paid for DTH and MSO adding the platform. it means trai have gone mad, they want viewers watch only dd channels. they are showing off and misguide customers that your cable bill will reduce after implement, what the hell they are doing. they are hide the reality

i have a question if total no. of FTA channels around 3 hundred and we are not interested them and we are free to choose our own pack, trai forced us to take dd channels and paid for them to DTH and MSO. what is benefit for FTA channels broadcasters, who will see this FTA content and why we will pay for this so it means they will shutdown soon. because they paid for DTH and MSO adding the platform. it means trai have gone mad, they want viewers watch only dd channels. they are showing off and misguide customers that your cable bill will reduce after implement, what the hell they are doing. they are hide the reality
DD channels mandatory given by central govt on 06. Sep. 2013. so TRAI can't do anything with this.
https://mib.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notitfication_regarding_mandatory_carriage_of_DD_Channels.pdf

Back
Top Bottom