General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,072
Why bro, Im going to take new ADTV connection.. Any hidden secrets. Then PM me.
Nothing secret bro..As Tatasky adds channels faster and prices also same for all DTHs.

I'll stay with Airtel and see if they bring affordable packs or adds pending channels. If none of the two happens in next few months I'll definitely shift to Tatasky.

Last edited:
Yesterday i bought a new lnb ( rs. 160 ) but when i connecting that lnb , i receves only those 10% channels in day & night. Now am in big trouble that whether i need to call a technician or can i do anything myself?
Am asking here because what ever I did on digital TV through the guidance from this forum was become successful..

Yesterday i bought a new lnb ( rs. 160 ) but when i connecting that lnb , i receves only those 10% channels in day & night. Now am in big trouble that whether i need to call a technician or can i do anything myself?
Call a technician if you are not familiar with this stuff. BTW, where did you get an LNB for 160? It costs around 300 AFAIK!!

yiP9LRK.jpg

Anyone knows the topup code of above topup!! Plsss send me the topup code i want to remove that topup!
Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom