General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

You can activate favorite mode. But I activated last night now I start tv again I have to activate favorite mode. D2h is better for selecting 80 channels at LCN 1 to 80
That's the problem, in favourite mode we have to activate it each time when switch ON STB

Not my system it's Adtv system

It's not abt seeing details it's abt refresh a data structure BTW yes offcourse these details only we seeing there so what ?? Do u thinking we are seeing what ur doing currently in home or office ??

It's human nature doubting but for that it's mandatory to me prove my identity here ?? .. ur questions are insulting as well as childish manner .. if I'm staying away from update , Internal matter of Adtv sharing here means Bros contact & tagging me for help including u .. so what u want me to do now ?? U want me to quit the forum ??

Don't want to go that extreme but if it's continues then will take that decision too one day

Last one thing , Sharing Channel Addition news is the authorization for Adtv official means then I can't do anything it's upto u

Hereafter will restrict myself on Adtv matters here

No bro, you took me completely wrong.
By saying your system I meant the system which you uses & I had not said that you see the personal details or you do any changes without customer's consent. I was just curious to know what extra things do you see. I was not knowing that you can't share the details & if it was so you could have clearly said that but don't know what you understood.
I didn't said that you are wrong & I've always trusted you. I am still not able to understand that what was wrong in my post that hurted you so much.
But still, I am so sorry. I was not having any intention to hurt you & no need to leave the forum. If it'll be required then I'll leave. You're a senior member & your presence is required here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock