General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,764
  • Views Views: Views 4,013,938
Mailed to both ADTV and CC to TRAI

Cu4NjvU.jpg
If you get any reply, please let us know.

Few days I had mailed to TRAI for two reasons:
1. Adtv is discontinuing LDP
2. Not providing all the channels of bouquets
After few hours I got the template reply & after few days I received a mail from one person from TRAI. He asked my customer ID & RMN & said that he'll handle the issue. Today, I got call from adtv & he said that we've got information about your mail to TRAI. About your LDP issue I want to say that airtel will change everyone's ARP but I'll send your send your feedback alongwith TRAI reference to concerned department & will tell you the status later.
Then he asked about the bouquets & channels for the second issue. I gave him the reference of Indiacast bouquet, he checked the system & said that the requested channels are not available on platform so they're not available in bouquet but some channels are going to be added. He asked me that have I compared the bouquets with the ones that are available on TRAI's & broadcaster's website? He noted my feedback & will call again after few days.
Let's see what happens. I'll suggest you all (whose ARP is changed without their consent) to send a mail to TRAI.

Hello guys, Star sports 1telugu & star sports 1kannada added in airtel self care portal, anybody want they available... Now 😁

Back
Top Bottom