General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

i dont find sony ten channels and sony pix hd on program guide on selfcare app ??
any idea ?

Tried calling cc multiple times, getting DC after waiting for few minutes as all agents are busy...emailed cc and nodal officer 3 days back and still no response, not even complaint acknowledgement... really pathetic customer support
Seems the difference is due to Disney stories...does anyone know how to unsubscribe it using sms/app

Is there any way to check the validity period details of ARP on app or on website? I could only see the plan details and there is no info regarding its validity.

@Riddhiman bro please report it to airtel, request u to not keep them in dark on this. In my opinion we should be happy with good offers from airtel and look for cost saving options but causing someone loss at expense of enjoying ourselves is something one should avoid. I can tell u that my conscious starts to question me when i cause even minor monetary or any other loss to anyone knowingly or when it comes to my notice.

Rest i leave upto u, someday airtel will know about this and may call u or visit premise to check, if u feel confident to face them then do continue further but if guilt consumes ur thought then do take the correct call. Just a small advice as a brother, not intended to hurt sentiments or feelings. :)

Try it once, making others recover from mistakes brings immense happiness which cannot be measured on any scale

@Riddhiman bro please report it to airtel, request u to not keep them in dark on this. In my opinion we should be happy with good offers from airtel and look for cost saving options but causing someone loss at expense of enjoying ourselves is something one should avoid. I can tell u that my conscious starts to question me when i cause even minor monetary or any other loss to anyone knowingly or when it comes to my notice.

Rest i leave upto u, someday airtel will know about this and may call u or visit premise to check, if u feel confident to face them then do continue further but if guilt consumes ur thought then do take the correct call. Just a small advice as a brother, not intended to hurt sentiments or feelings. :)

Try it once, making others recover from mistakes brings immense happiness which cannot be measured on any scale
I already contacted customer care about my package related issue, means this issue earlier 1/2 times. They also not able to rectified it, mainly they are not interested to look into this matter. If they put no attention into this, then why I repeatedly call them about this?
Rest i leave upto u, someday airtel will know about this and may call u or visit premise to check, if u feel confident to face them then do continue
AND Why I need to face their answers? This is their system Fault/Bug.Thats their problem not mine. And Earlier I already asked them about this, they have no clue. So I leave this matter.

Last edited:
Reply from airtel regarding non-availability of channels in some bouquets.

This time they gave a different reply otherwise they used to call & say that your feedback has been forwarded to the consent department, If we'll have any update then we'll let you know.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock