General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Do they have any plan to add MTV beats HD? Only one HD music channel and too missing since launch

Why Airtel not giving Rs. 96 packs to current customers...

MezKEge.jpg
In my account packs are starting from rs 452. How can I get this 88 rs pack

Its available only for new connection bro.. For me its not available bro.
Is it for new connections or Secondary connection bro?
So Airtel base pack starts from 88rs ( including NCF for new connections?)
what is the channel list (96 channels) if you can please share screen shots or list of those channels.
will be helpful to many new connection customers.:)

Details of network capacity fee:

PRIMARY CONNECTION :

NCF = Rs. 130 (w/o tax) + Rs. 23.4 (GST) = Rs.153.4 (Total Price with tax) for first 100 channels and Rs.20 (w/o tax) + Rs. 3.60 (GST) = Rs. 23.60 (Total price with tax) for every 25 additional channels thereof.

MULTI CONNECTION :
Network Capacity Fee of Rs.80 (w/o tax) +18% Gst = 94/- for 100 SD channels, for all multiple TV connections getting activated under the same account in a home. Additional NCF of Rs.20+18% Gst = 23.60/- will be applicable for subsequent slots of 25 SD channels over and above the 100 channels.

So the new packs will be expensive? I'm unable to even recharge my south mega hd pack. And I don't even see an equivalent pack to that

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock