General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,290
ROI having 25 packages , South having 15 packages bro do u think it's possible to update all ?? Highly impossible
They should provide separate PDF link of ROI & South packs in their website.

They can't update all the packs on their website but they should show all the packs of a particular region for that customer. Currently, they show only two packs to each customer but more packs are available for that customer.

What are complimentary Tamil channels??

I think 15 Channels

IMG-20190222-081827.jpg

Once if four or five days the Internet box starts to update channels. It takes 3 to 4 hours everytime. No operation is possible during this time. Can anything be done about this?

I was on Myplan99 with old topups till yesterday, today airtel has auto migrated mypack to
TN SD plus Pack (monthly Rs. 175) with 158 channels
Details:
Airtel Bundle: Rs. 93
NCF: Rs. 82
Total: Rs. 175

If i try to add one channel with minimal cost (say Rs 1), the monthly charge becomes 222 (with IDV as Rs. 46)

Can someone throw light on this, how the NCF is Rs82 compared to Rs.153 they normally charge? Then what is IDV?

Can someone throw light on this, how the NCF is Rs82 compared to Rs.153 they normally charge? Then what is IDV?
It's a special pack for some users(don't know the eligibility criteria) so the pack cost is 175

If u add any single channel beyond this then the NCF revert to original price ie) 153+23+23+23=222 for 158+ Channels

Regards

Back
Top Bottom