General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,183
Could you provide details, bro? Eg: If I dont recharge for 10 days post expiry, and then I recharge, will it be without any additional costs?
Same question for 1 month, 2 months?
If you'll recharge after 10 days or 10 months, ₹ 20-30 will be deducted from your account as reactivation fee.

If you'll recharge after 10 days or 10 months, ₹ 20-30 will be deducted from your account as reactivation fee.
That's it? Are you sure, how do I know the exact amount? Asking, as I dont want CC to tell me Rs 200 or something for reactivation.

That's it? Are you sure, how do I know the exact amount? Asking, as I dont want CC to tell me Rs 200 or something for reactivation.
You just don't want to recharge your account for few months, right?
Till 2016, it was 10. Now, they might've increased it to 15-20.

Surely it doesn't coz it's not SB account bro to maintain minimum balance else fine will impose like that in terms of 100's 🤣🤣🙂🙂
You just don't want to recharge your account for few months, right?
Till 2016, it was 10. Now, they might've increased it to 15-20.
Base pack IMF 15 , from that to Till value sports IMF 20 , above that IMF will be 30 for airtel Recommend pack

For MOP till 300 Monthly rental 20 above all 30 IMF

BTW this is totally crap system to charge IMF talks are on to vanish IMF hopefully it'll remove soon let's see 🙂🙂

If I have Mega package and I want to activate it just for one day to watch a cricket match then what's the minimum amount to recharge to activate the pqckage? In Tata sky it was 36 Rs for Magnam HD pack or whatever was the the highest package name before TRAI policy. Is the same thing possible in Airtel?

If I have Mega package and I want to activate it just for one day to watch a cricket match then what's the minimum amount to recharge to activate the pqckage? In Tata sky it was 36 Rs for Magnam HD pack or whatever was the the highest package name before TRAI policy. Is the same thing possible in Airtel?
What's the need of doing recharge for changing pack? Simply change your plan from app. All packs are on DBR basis so high amount is not required in account.

Why don't you subscribe particular channel for a day instead of subscribing whole pack.

Why Airtel DTH is So Silent since Many Days?? No New Channel Addition, No broadcaster bouquet price update, nothing Happen since many days.

Back
Top Bottom