General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Bro I am not felling any guilt,because they already take from us extra money. We paid full amout of bouquet price but did not provide all channel. Many channel a la carta price sincke long time ago slashed by broadcaster, but airtel till did not update it. We paid extra for it. Their customer service most of the time is like pathetic. Or many reason exist. So for this reason I am not fell8ng any guilt.

Well yes they r taking full amount but in some cases not providing all channels part of bouquet though it is equally true that this is not giving them any monetary benefit as such bcoz broadcasters r taking 80% share of that price. They r working on bringing missing channels on board but need to fasten up process, not providing concerned bouquet to subscribers further creates problems as individual channel subscription is not viable option.

Regarding revising prices of channels or bouquets, it again is not as simple and requires signing on new agreement consisting possible new or modified terms. All this will happen soon alongwith channel addition and lcn rearrangement.

Nothing is perfect and at the price point of airtel they r giving fairly good services across fronts. Also u can shift to tata sky, pay some more and get better customer service. Most people balance the affordability, content and service part before making choice and airtel suits the best considering all this

Anyways my point is 2 wrongs not make a right, if they r doing something wrong even intentionally then giving back in same way makes us no better. Just my viewpoint, u r governed by ur choices :)

Nothing is perfect and at the price point of airtel they r giving fairly good services across fronts. Also u can shift to tata sky, pay some more and get better customer service.
I don't understand how Airtel is cheaper in new regime. You keep mentioning it many times. Can you clarify? Why one needs to pay some more for Tata Sky? In fact, I feel Tata Sky is cheaper than Airtel, because they provide more channels in the bouquets, as they have most channels on their platform.

Showing UDP offer 6month at 799 and with movies channels @1297 so can any body share complete channel list of following pack

Now Airtel Selfcare showing activated VAS in our account

zuchcuG.png

Sorry if its old news, in IPL period im not following ADTV sections (y)

zNHIUhl.png

How do I remove this? I don't use the recording feature. It says select to remove but nothing happens when i select it 🙄

Guys, why has airtel excluded India Today , NDTV Group, Epic, UTV Network (in some case SD while HD missing from all packs), Food Food etc. from their customised base packs? These channels hardly cost anything and quite popular but still kept out. Have u asked them about this?

Also any interaction with Viacom18 (Indiacast) or Star India about addition of pending channels. No use opting for higher variant of HD bouquet incase of both these broadcasters as despite paying full price all channels cannot be seen, not only this but we have to add SD feed of missing channels by paying extra. Atleast airtel and star / indiacast should have worked out temporary arrangement to provide SD feed of missing HD channels in respective bouquet till new agreement is signed.

Also if u get to connect with them then do ask that new lower revised prices need to be implemented asap. Subscriber should not pay more without any reason. Even Zee bouquet price has not been revised by airtel and Anmol Cinema despite being available is not included in concerned bouquet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock