General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,579
Airtel Removed so many old packs and launch new packs in cheap price. last week 995 channels (packs) were showing in above link, but now 799 channels (packs) is showing.
i was using PB Mauja hi mauja Pack 332/-Per Month. now this pack is discontinue and launch similar pack Family (Kids & Sports) Pack in Rs. 299/-. Mostly channels are same.
i think this is best pack for ROI user in 300/- budget.
Family Kids & Sports Pack Rs. 299/- Monthly
ARP Of this pack is much better.
1649/- 6 Month (275/- Per Month)
3298/- 12 Month (275/- Per Month)

Last edited:
HI Bros, need help. I am from Sri Lanka, using airtel. I cannot able to add channels online or app. Any1 can help me to add Star Sport 1 HD?

HI Bros, need help. I am from Sri Lanka, using airtel. I cannot able to add channels online or app. Any1 can help me to add Star Sport 1 HD?
Type Add <Channel no. Consumer ID> and send to 54325 from any number.

Worst dth
Almost 70% of the India vs Pakistan match time white box number scroll on middle of the tv screen how on star sports 1 Hindi hd channel and bad thing is scroll come and went out instantly then it's ok but now this scroll almost stayed for a minute can anyone watch match without obstruction 😡😡

Last edited:
Worst dth
Almost 70% of the India vs Pakistan match time white box number scroll on middle of the tv screen how on star sports 1 Hindi hd channel and bad thing is scroll come and went out instantly then it's ok but now this scroll almost stayed for a minute can anyone watch match without obstruction 😡😡
Yeah this running scroll is disturbing. Also the frequency is increased now. Previously it was randomly at one place. It was less disturbing and frequency was also less.

One thing want to say I will never again subscribe star 1 Hindi hd
Instead I will subscribe Star sports 1 hd
Yes they have white scroll but position not disturb viewing and that for short time max 4 to 5 sec but in star 1 Hindi hd scroll take 1 minute to vanish from screen

Back
Top Bottom