General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Now, everytime I switch off and switch on my set top box (Without unplugging the power cord), it says "Please wait, dynamic update is going on". Are you guys getting this or know what this is ?
dcyVpti.jpg
Same problem

Now, everytime I switch off and switch on my set top box (Without unplugging the power cord), it says "Please wait, dynamic update is going on". Are you guys getting this or know what this is ?
dcyVpti.jpg

This is a normal activity as from backend new dynamic updates r sent to set top box to refresh / update various things...so do not worry ur box is not faulty. You will see such message sometimes which will automatically vanish after few seconds as update gets installed/loaded in the box

This is a normal activity as from backend new dynamic updates r sent to set top box to refresh / update various things...so do not worry ur box is not faulty. You will see such message sometimes which will automatically vanish after few seconds as update gets installed/loaded in the box
@dino29 - Thank you for your information bro 😊

How to choose uttam udp pack ? It is not showing in the option. I have balance and I want to change without recharging

How to choose uttam udp pack ? It is not showing in the option. I have balance and I want to change without recharging
Call customer care to activate the package from your main balance. Else you can also send an email or tweet for the same mentioning your customer ID. Also it can be activated from any airtel dealer/ distributor via mboss app.

Call customer care to activate the package from your main balance. Else you can also send an email or tweet for the same mentioning your customer ID. Also it can be activated from any airtel dealer/ distributor via mboss app.
Thank you buddy😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock