General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,204
HgkkDVH.png

😏😒🤨🥱😠Okey airtel we will belive you blindly, as we have using 💯 % trusted brand 😎
So when they will add almost IPL is near🥲

Another example of being against Disney-Star for no valid reason. Buddy why do u just somehow try to portray disney-star in bad light by making statements which are not even close to truth or as above not even connected with any decision taken by Disney-Star.
Channel addition and other changes will happen soon on Airtel Digital TV Platform,,work is in progress and i have already stated earlier the reason for delay
Do you work for Airtel or Disney Star?

HgkkDVH.png

😏😒🤨🥱😠Okey airtel we will belive you blindly, as we have using 💯 % trusted brand 😎

This information always remains the same so one should not try to come to any conclusion based on this or take it as an indicator for channel addition on Airtel Digital TV Platform.

Airtel Digital TV still providing educational TV Channels from central and state governments while many other DTH / Cable TV Platforms have removed it. This again is a good thing as large number of people who r not having access to schools or internet can watch these channels and continue their education
Yes All the upcoming toppers of this ongoing session are learning from those USEFULL education channels by MOST LOVED DTH in this Entire UNIVERSE Airtel Digital TV.

I was using Tata Play when I passed out my exams otherwise I would have topped in my CBSE exams 😭

Yes All the upcoming toppers of this ongoing session are learning from those USEFULL education channels by MOST LOVED DTH in this Entire UNIVERSE Airtel Digital TV.

I was using Tata Play when I passed out my exams otherwise I would have topped in my CBSE exams 😭
Please don't make jokes on this bro. These educational channels may not be useful to you. But it helps many. It's really a good thing which we should appreciate.

Please don't make jokes on this bro. These educational channels may not be useful to you. But it helps many. It's really a good thing which we should appreciate.
I m not making fun of these channels.
To whoever these channels help them in their education 99% of them have DD free dish not Airtel Tv.
I don't think anyone watch these channels (except only few) on Paid DTH i.e. ADTV.

I m not making fun of these channels.
To whoever these channels help them in their education 99% of them have DD free dish not Airtel Tv.
I don't think anyone watch these channels (except only few) on Paid DTH i.e. ADTV.

Do u know Airtel Digital TV has subscriber base of 18 million. Please provide proof for ur statement that "no Airtel Digital TV subscriber watches these channels " which i believe is completely inaccurate comment to make.

These channels r viewed by many Airtel Digital TV subscribers too which is why these made available on the platform bcoz airtel understands their importance and so do those who get access to education via them.

Just to mock my comments u r downplaying significance of these channels and undermining the fact as to how lacs of students get benefited bcoz of them

I don't think anyone watch these channels (except only few) on Paid DTH
I agree with this for Tata Play. But not with Airtel.

DDFD does the job mainly in North only. Airtel does this job in South. I don't know about other states. But, Airtel is getting very popular in TN. For Rural people of TN, these channels are added advantage.

Back
Top Bottom