General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Meet your newest Airtel Digital TV customer! My parents have shifted to Bengaluru, and instead of renewing our old Tata Sky connection, my father decided to go for an Airtel broadband connection, and was also encouraged to buy an ADTV STB.This is the first time since 2018 that we’re using a DTH, as we have used only Amazon Fire TV so far.

@dino29 @somnath chakraborty @Rajkumar @Deepu Darling do let me know your best wishes and suggestions for getting the most out of ADTV. While I will miss Tata Play and would have preferred that, ADTV is excellent too! :smile2:

Meet your newest Airtel Digital TV customer! My parents have shifted to Bengaluru, and instead of renewing our old Tata Sky connection, my father decided to go for an Airtel broadband connection, and was also encouraged to buy an ADTV STB.This is the first time since 2018 that we’re using a DTH, as we have used only Amazon Fire TV so far.

@dino29 @somnath chakraborty @Rajkumar @Deepu Darling do let me know your best wishes and suggestions for getting the most out of ADTV. While I will miss Tata Play and would have preferred that, ADTV is excellent too! :smile2:
Best of luck with adtv
Welcome to adtv family
Last thing to say hope uncle and aunty enough enjoy viacom18 hd channels till now

Welcome to our family 🤗
Our Airtel digital TV family 🥰❤️

Congratulations buddy ! I am sure uncle, aunty and you will have a great experience watching your favorite channels and will be extremely satisfied with the overall service quality provided by Airtel Digital TV.

Do let us know whenever u need any help and i shall try my best to provide u with the best solution for it :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock