General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,180
But when dd chanel charging 😅😅
I said "Free To Air " as until now it was available in encrypted mode on Airtel Digital TV Platform which means thougj It costs Rs. O but need to have an active DTH Account to be able to watch it but now even if ur account is in deactive state then too u will be able to watch this channel.

Hence i always request to understand the meaning of what i mention rather than just being in a hurry to poke fun at me or putting in efforts to just misinterpret or simply prove me wrong for no actual reason

I said "Free To Air " as until now it was available in encrypted mode on Airtel Digital TV Platform which means thougj It costs Rs. O but need to have an active DTH Account to be able to watch it but now even if ur account is in deactive state then too u will be able to watch this channel.

Hence i always request to understand the meaning of what i mention rather than just being in a hurry to poke fun at me or putting in efforts to just misinterpret or simply prove me wrong for no actual reason
Bro if you make this post in your last post which i quote then no confusion happen as we all know you like to post long but this time your short post create confusions.
Thanks for clearify now

Airtel Won't Add Demanded Channels Unless Tata Play Adds Or Broadcaster Ready To Pay Carriage.

Don't Keep Huge Hopes Guys

Wrong Information. All channels will be added shortly alongwith other services and even changes in certain polices
...many more new things likely to be implemented / launched in gradual manner.

There is absolutely no connection with Airtel Digital TV taking decisions on basis of what Tata Play. Be it Carriage Fee channels or Pay TV Channels, all will be added. There is work on to complete various tasks post which rollout of pending channels and various other things will happen

Keep ur hopes very positive & extremely high is what i would say :)
As per my understanding & observation many surprises r in store for Airtep Digital TV subscribers, just wait for little more time

How Shortly??

DDF Have Being Witnessed Your Shortly Since Ages,,,

🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣😂

There is a lot of work being carried out on various fronts so same is taking time and certain delays have happened in channel addition. As i have explained without completion of the tasks, it is not possible to add some of the Pay TV Channels

There is a lot of work being carried out on various fronts so same is taking time and certain delays have happened in channel addition. As i have explained without completion of the tasks, it is not possible to add some of the Pay TV Channels

What Kind Of Work Being Carried Bro??

What Kind Of Tasks??

Wrong Information. All channels will be added shortly alongwith other services and even changes in certain polices
...many more new things likely to be implemented / launched in gradual manner.

There is absolutely no connection with Airtel Digital TV taking decisions on basis of what Tata Play. Be it Carriage Fee channels or Pay TV Channels, all will be added. There is work on to complete various tasks post which rollout of pending channels and various other things will happen

Keep ur hopes very positive & extremely high is what i would say :)
As per my understanding & observation many surprises r in store for Airtep Digital TV subscribers, just wait for little more time
Bird in the hand is better than two in the bush. Let's enjoy what we have right now.

BTW with recent update, Airtel has reduced the font size in Thanks app. It looks good now.

U same thing explained last one year no use airtel never change behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom