General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,741
  • Views Views: Views 4,008,474
Guys please help me to find Broadcaster bouquet list (sony, zee, colors bouquets)

I think airtel has removed all bouquet except thier self airtel one.

Do anybody see broadcaster bouquet?

This was the last hope to add channels on per day basis but i think airtel removed it too...

Please confirm anybody having same issue.....
yjSBoPG.jpg
yjSBoPG.jpg
uninstall airtel thanks app install old version, I'm using older version v4.60 broadcaster bouquets showing , i kindly request u to switch to other cable/dth before airtel disable everything in its app to force us to subscribe alcarte channels olny, no airtel fan boys will not come to our help solve issues in airtel but they blinldy support airtel without any commonsense, informed airtel customer care they told me to uninstall and reinstall app, they know nothing apart form uninstall and reinstall

rwFP2Q4.jpg

HlNKrHb.jpg

uninstall airtel thanks app install old version, I'm using older version v4.60 broadcaster bouquets showing , i kindly request u to switch to other cable/dth before airtel disable everything in its app to force us to subscribe alcarte channels olny, no airtel fan boys will not come to our help solve issues in airtel but they blinldy support airtel without any commonsense, informed airtel customer care they told me to uninstall and reinstall app, they know nothing apart form uninstall and reinstall

rwFP2Q4.jpg

HlNKrHb.jpg
Thank you brother.....you saved me for now.

Now its time to shift to tata play because these unethical things done by airtel can't be tolerated more.

Just wait for few more days as post 5th October we might get good news on channel additions and other changes which r likely to be implemented soon on Airtel Digital TV Platform.....8th October is also 15th anniversary of Airtel Digital TV and from this date until Deepawali/New Year i anticipate lot many different things to be rolled out on the platform for subscribers :)

In my stb just 10 min ago face blackout for 6 mins on all paid channels fta worked fine
Looks like adtv up for something

Sun Outage bcoz of natural phenomenon which happens twice in a year.

As far as Airtel Digital TV is concerned, yes there is maintenance and upgradation work which is ongoing so in coming days / weeks we will definitely see lot of new things/changes being introduced be it channel additions (satellite,service, internet based channels,local channels ), new features, policies/rules, app content/services expansion etc

Back
Top Bottom